Extend the life of assets exposed to harsh environments, and reduce maintenance costs with REACh compatible technology.
- We recognize that enhanced asset life is a key driver of profitability in the energy industry. However harder-wearing components must also retain or enhance electrical conductivity and heat transfer to minimize energy losses.
- Cirrus HYBRID™ coatings provide effective heat transfer via efficient thin finishing layers on substrates.
- Cirrus HYBRID™ allows lower cost substrates to achieve the same performance.
- Cirrus DOPANT™ coatings allow nano-composite alloys that provide increased efficiency and reduced scale.
- Cirrus offers life extension and reduced R&M costs for steel and structural elements in corrosive environments. Our patented polymer coating fuses directly with the ‘asset’ substrate creating a protective barrier highly resistant to delamination. This coating delivers;
- asset life extension.
- protection in rugged conditions.
- reduced R&M.
- Regulators are demanding reduced toxic materials, better recycling, reduced energy in production, and more efficient energy production.
- Cirrus DOPANT™:
- Unlocks a wider range of materials that can be used.
- Requires fewer coating steps.
- Allows a nano-composite alloy coating to substitute for materials that require a toxic production process.